Sunday, November 15, 2009

Zoraida Tejada
English 9
Mr.Lourenco

If I was in the bunkhouse when Candy was being pressured to let Carlson kill his dog. I would not have let him shot the dog. I would have probably said something like don't kill that dog it's not yours, you are not the owner. I think that Carlson shouldn't have killed Carlsons dog because it's not his and if Carlson had a dog that was very close to him, he would not want the dog to be shot by someone that he did not know for the simple fact that he was very close to it. I think Carlson would feel bad and lonely in the end. If I was to do something it would've been to stop the guy from killing the dog and explaining how much the dog meant. I would've been scared, worried,sad, and lonely. I think that it was wrong of Carlson to kill Candys dog without him knowing how Candy felt about it, I mean I personally would not want anybody killing any of my pets even if it was allowed in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment