Marc Ayala
11/22/09
Section 4 Topic 37
Dear Jenny,
I married some short guy named Curley and all he talks about is boxing. All day long I always have to listen to him talking about how he is going to mess up that guy on the ranch or how he will beat on guys who are bigger than him(which is everybody). I feel that my life isn’t getting anywhere where I am. Sometimes I wish my mother would’ve let me go and be in the pictures. I could’ve made something out of my life. I hope sometime this year Curley will get his hand caught in a machine and his boxing career will end.
Everyday I stay in the house and look out the window dreaming of what could’ve been. But when Curley comes I just come back to reality. I hope your life is going great. I got your other letter about some big tall man grabbing your dress and pulling it, I felt bad for you when I read it. I would not know what to do if I ever had that man working on this ranch. But I will write to your later, bye.
Sincerely
Curley’s Wife
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment