Jessica Brito
I would feel awkward to live in a bunkhouse with so many men, and working on the ranch would be something new I would have to learn to deal with. I think it would be awkward to live in a bunkhouse because I'm use to my own room, my own bed, heat, electricity, and my own plate of food. I have shared a room with my brothers, but sharing a whole house with people you don't know and are just meeting for the first time can be something hard to get accustomed with. So about the whole sleeping in a bunkhouse, I would definately have a problem with it.
Working with the guys on the ranch would have its good and bad sides. The good sides is that I would be meeting new people and having fun working with the people I met. It seems that these guys are fun to hangout with, so on that point it would be a good thing. But on the bad side, these men have many problems, for example Candy having to deal with the death of his dog. That would be a situation on the farm that would make the rest of the workers feel wierd around Candy.
As you can see, living in the bunkhouse and working with these men have many different sides to them. But I guess one would just have to get used to the lifestyle and people they live with.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment