Friday, November 6, 2009

Yessica Taveras

Mr.Lourenco

Class 9

Period A

There was one time when i felt hopeless jus like George did when the bust left him in the middle of no where. One time when i was 6 years old, I was at the mall with my stepmother and my father. We were buying clothes for my birthday. when we went to the food court and i had to wait in line. My stepmother and father went to another line and i was still in the same one. Then, i got out of the line and started looking all over the mall for my stepmom and father. I was lost and helpless. I wanted to cry and just get out. I went into every store looking for them. After that, I went outside and waited by there car. After waiting for hours my stepmother and father were with two officers. They found me and we went home.

The feeling i had when i was lost was mostly frightened. I didn't know what to do. i was confused. I couldn't think of anything else to do. The panic took over and i couldn't think right. But, since i was 6 years old i didn't get introuble. All i know now is to never leave my guardians side. Even though they were close. I was to afraid so i just paniced.

No comments:

Post a Comment