Laura Matta
Mr. Lourenco
112909
English 9 Block A
The character I feel the most sympathy is for George. I chose George for many reasons. For example George is Lennie's caretaker and everything that Lennie does George always has to defend Lennie and he always has to explain to the guys at the bunkhouse about Lennie's problems. I also feel that George was under alot of stress having to cover up for Lennie's honest mistakes. I think I have the most synpathy for George is bacause of this reason ( stress) . Although Slim was always there to talk to, it was up to George to make his decision with Lennie's life. George eventually got tired of the same things happening again everytime they got closer to there dream. Lennie messed it up and George unfortanetly had to kill him at the end of this novel.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment