Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Section 3-Topic # 21

Jessica Brito


If I were in the bunkhouse while Candy was being pressured to let Carlson kill his dog, I would've had a lot to say. First off, Carlson has NO right to kill something that doesnt belong to him. I would've told Carlson that if he didn't like the smell he could go and sleep with the horses, and if he didn't like that idea then he could just leave the ranch because the dog wasn't going to get killed. I mean, does he truly have the right to take something away that brings so much happiness to someone else? I believe not. Now since Carlson is in the position of the one who wants the dog gone, he can't understand. But if this was happening to him, I bet he would make a big scene out of it.

So overall, I would've thought that Carlson was being selfish and unfair, I would've said that Carlson needs to take the smell like a man and get over it, and I would've done what I could to keep the dog alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment