Luis Sanchez
Mr. Lourenco
topic 11
The good thing about living in a bunkhouse is that i would have a place to sleep. I won't be outside. I would not be alone in the bunkhouse. There is table in the middle of the bunkhouse so when im bored i could just play cards with the people there. The bad things is that if i would be living in a bunkhouse with the characters of ''Of Mice and Men''. I wouldn't like it. Candy would probably eavesdrop on my conversations. If i am bigger than Curley he might want to fight with me. With all those people in that small bunkhouse i wouldn't be really comfortable there. I wouldn't like living with all those guys that i don't know. The beds are not my favorite since it is full of hay. If i were working on the ranch i don't think that i would do a good job. Soon enough they would kick me out of there.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment