Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tiasha Garcia
Mr.Lurenco
English 9 - Block A
November 5, 2009
#4

Yes, I can deffenitly relate to having to take care of someone who was extremley frustrating. When you feel your obligated to take care of that person, you don't want to be rude or turn away because taking care of them is your responsibilty for the moment. But then again they can be complicated by not listening or asking for something consistantly. Well I relate to this because sometimes I need to take care of my younger syblings and cousins. Thankfully I don't always do it alone, but when I do it's really hard. I almost want to just leave and let them do whatever they want because there not my children nor my responsibility.
When George is taking care of Lennie he seems really frustrated because of the way Lennie behaves and the things he does even though he can't help it. When im taking care of my younger family members they do things they shouln't do that irritates me. Like calling my name over and over again, or hitting eachother and then crying dramaticly when they get punished for it. And when they are costintaly fighting with eachother over who wants to play with what. Those kinds of things are what irriates me and makes me wonder why they act like that, but then again you need to realise there kids and dont know any better and in Lennie's case it's a mental disability he can't control neither. So I understand when George gets frustrated with Lennie, but then again at this point he should be used to Lennie and the fact that he relise on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment