Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Section 3 topic 21

Lisbely Brito
Mr. Lourenco
English 1 Block A
11-17-09

Topic # 21

If I had been in the bunk house when Candy was being pressured to let Carlson kill his dog, I would have said " Maybe you should give Candy another day with his poor dog. Especially since he doesn't have anyone else (another companion) with him. Just give the poor old man at least one more day with his old dog." What would I have done was at least defend Candy and his poor old dog as well as actually take some of the pressure off of the poor old man (Candy) and give him a break since that was his only friend. What I would've thought that Candy didn't deserve to be pressured in to killing his own so called "son". And so that is what I would've thought, said, or even done.

No comments:

Post a Comment