Thalia Mercedes
Block A
Dear Stacy,
I’ve missed you. I wish I was writing to tell you that I love my new home and that my husband is the sweetest thing in the world, but I’m afraid that’s not the case. I know that I’ve only been married for a few weeks and that it might get better, but I don’t think that’s going to happen. All I do here is stay home all day listening to my records. I can’t even do that anymore because curly broke them all. As I said before he’s not the nicest person anymore.
There’s not one woman around here that I can visit or talk to. All the people here are men. I get lonely and I need someone to talk to. I can’t talk to the men here because Curly gets jealous and accuses me of cheating. But who does he expect me to do. He doesn’t take me any were he just goes out.
All the Men here think I’m giving them the eye, but their confused they don’t know anything. Some times I wish I would have stayed with my mother. Even if she did steal my letters. Anything would have been better than this loneliness.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment