Friday, November 6, 2009

Topic # 10

Aniayra Bello





Mr. L
English 9 Block A
November 6, 2009


I think its hard for Lennie to change his patter beacause thats just the way he is. I have experienced a trouble some pattern, and its hard to change. I constanly forget things which makes some things frustrating. My mom always yells at me for loosing things or simply misplacing them. "Dam it! you never know anything" "you have to change that!" She would say every time she ask me a qestion i dint know the answer to. But what she dosent know is that i cant just "change" beacuse it's something that happens.After a while my mom just came to accept the fact that i wasnt going to change. I can understand what Lennie is going through ,and why George still keeps being his care taker, because it's something I am going through with my mom. Even though I keep forgetting things, it's not as often as before beacause I made an effort, now Im showing much improvement. And I can tell my mom is supportive with me like George with Lennie.

No comments:

Post a Comment