Jessica Brito
Mr.Lourenco
English 1- Block A
November 6, 2009.
If I were George I would continue to take care of Lennie, because when you've been knowing someone for so long and that person has been the only person that you can trust then you have to do the right thing for them. If George had just met Lennie, he probably would've gotten irritated by him or thought he was a creep. George's and Lennie's relationship seems strong, even though Lennie is always getting George a little mad, George can find a way to forgive Lennie and make things better between them. It's important to keep that relationship, mainly because George is like Lennie's brother, the brother that the younger siblings look up to and want to be like.
But there are many reasons I think George wouldn't take care of Lennie, one reason is that Lennie is very difficult to deal with. He's forgetful, gets into trouble a lot, and is always trying to trick people. If George would not be taking care of Lennie, he would have a better job, a house, a wife, and probably kids. George could be living a successful and less stressing life, but since he has been with Lennie since the death of Aunt Clara, he has no other chose. Taking care of Lennie has become something he is used to, it's just a way he learned to deal with Lennie. Overall, I still think George should take care of Lennie no matter what.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment