Thursday, November 5, 2009

Topic 4

David Arce
Mr. Lourenco
English9 - Block A
11/05/2009

Section 1 Topic 4

One time when I was obligated to take care of an annoying person was when I had to babysit my little brother when my mom went to school. As soon as my mom left the driveway my little brother started running around like a maniac. He kept screaming and yelling "Moms Gone!!!!". Then he changed into his bathing suit while I was looking for him. So while I was in the house he jumped into the pool. I said "Whats wrong with you ?!?!?". He responded "Swimming, you ?". So I had to jump in there myself and take him out before my mom came back. The neighbors were just looking at us saying "What do they feed there children??". When I got him back inside the house and dried him off he started running around again in the NUDE. So there I go chasing him and trying to calm him down. I found him laying on the bed saying "Im hungry,FEED ME !!", so I said "Ok, change ill make you my good sandwiches". After I made him one of my reallt good and full-making sandwiches he went straight to sleep on his bed.
Two hours later my mom comes back home from school. She finds me in the living room watching tv and asks "How was your brother and did he do anything bad??". I just responded "Nah he was fine". She goes upstairs and finds him asleep and says to me " Thanks for taking care of him I owe you big" I said "Yes,Yes u do". After that day my mother took me home. When I come inside the first thing I hear is from my grandma " Can you babysit your brother?" I said "sorry but no im done with babysitting"

No comments:

Post a Comment