Monday, November 23, 2009

Aniayra Bello
Mr.Lourenco
Block A
Section 4, #3
11/23/09


Dear Friends,

Hi it's me Curleys wife, I'm writing to you from my husbands ranch. Life here is so boring and theres nothing to do. I Get very lonely very often because Curley is my only companion and he's not nice. I miss having freedom and being able to do the things I wanted to. Now I have no friends or anyone to talk to because Curley gets mad, and I'm the only female here in the ranch. I could of made something of my self instead of being stuck here. Movies could of been my thing. Taking pictures, wearing nice cloths,and all those things famouse people do. I could of done that. I regret marring a selfcenterd basterd that dosent care about me. I miss you all and pretty soon i will see you. I'm planinh on running away to vagas and will be needing your help.

Sincerely,
Curleys Wife

1 comment:

  1. This is really good, it sounds like Curley's wife wrote it herself. Good Job Annie! :D

    ReplyDelete