Thursday, November 5, 2009

Topic #2

Cesar Depena

Mr. Lourenco

English 9

11-5-09

After reading the dialog between George and Lennie I find their relationship kind of funny because they are always together but George always has his moments with him. At one point he is being nice to Lennie the next minute he is yelling at him about how dumb he is. They have a bumpy relationship but it always works out for them. In a way I find the relationship between them very special because they have been through so much and all the trouble that Lennie has caused George, they are still the best of friends so that has to be a strong connection. If I had a friend that was like that always getting me into trouble and I had to be always taking care of them, I don’t think the relationship would last very long it would bet annoying after a while. I’m pretty sure.

From experience I’m sure that George sometimes gets very annoyed with Lennie sometimes because of the fact the fact that Lennie has the mind of the child and I bet he can act immature sometimes. The problem is also that because of the fact that Lennie acts like a kid he does not know when he is getting on Georges nerves. It hasn’t messed up their relationship so I can’t wait to c what is going to happen next

No comments:

Post a Comment