Mr. L
English 9 Block A
November 5, 2009
Section 1 Topic # 4
One day I had to take care of my little brother and sister. He is only 2 years old and my little sister is 6 and they both live in New Jersey. My stepmother had to go out and do an errand. She told me she will be right back in about 2 or 3 hours. Once she left they were bothering me and being so annoying. My little brother bothering me climbing on top of the chair saying "pollo" and my little sister in the other side asking me to go outside. So my little sister went outside and it was only my little brother and me in the house. I was on the computer and i put cartoons on the tv for him. One minute later you see him running around the house saying "pooooooooo!" "OMG Anthony!” I say. He kept on opening and closing the refrigerator door and taking out food. He also kept on bringing me the food because he wanted it. I would of given it to him and he would of not eaten it. I got so mad. “Anthony if your not goin to eat it then don’t ask me to give it to you” I would of said to him but I knew that he didn’t understand me but, it was ok. Then I put him music and he and I started to dance and sing. Until I got so tired that I stoped. So he started to cry and he didn’t stop until I gave him milk and put him to sleep. I was so releved when he went to sleep. The house was so quite compared to how it was when he was awake. I felt so relived. Then a couple of hours later my stepmom came. She asked me how did Anthony behave and my little sister. I told her that my little sister was outside playing the whole time and that Anthony was a little pain. After all I had a good time with him. He made me laugh a lot. Even though he was a pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment