Friday, November 27, 2009

Section 5 topic # 50

Lisbely E. Brito
Mr. Lourenco
English 1 Block A
11-27-09
Section 5 Topic # 50

I feel more/most sympathy for both George and Lennie for many reasons. One reason is Georgie always has to take care of Lennie and Lennie doesn't always understand what's going on. Reason two George either has to run or has to clean up the mess and Lennie ruins or messes things up without him (at times) knowing what he does himself.
Reason one why i feel most sympathy for both George AND Lennie is because George always has to take care of Lennie and Lennie doesn't always understand what going on in other words, Lennie is slow when it comes to complicated things. And George is always taking care of Lennie and watching over him, making sure he doesn't get into any trouble and i give him much sympathy because he's basically working 24 hours straight. Probably to him it might of meant forever and he probably even deserves pity even if he doesn't want it. I feel sympathy for Lennie because he doesn't always comprehend what's going on around him and it might even confuse him and nobody really wants to be confused when they're around people and that probably get annoying and i feel bad for him and his slowness of mentality ( I guess you could say or even call it).
Reason two why I feel sympathy for both George and Lennie is because George either has to run around or clean up the mess that Lennie made and that probably was really stressful and that would be a good reason why he's always ( or at least most of the time) getting mad at Lennie when he does something wrong. And another reason why i feel sympathy for Lennie is because Lennie doesn't get what he dies until it's too late to fix it. I give him much sympathy and pity because it takes him a while to understand what he does and that's why I am calling him slow, it takes him time or probably never to understand what's going to happen or is happening.
All in all, those are the reasons why I feel sympathy for BOTH George and Lennie.

No comments:

Post a Comment