Cesar Depena
Mr. Lourenco
English 9
Block A
Section 4 topic 37
Dear Jenny,
I married this guy named Curley to get out the house and now I hate it and wish I never did that. I am living in a barn with a bunch of guys. The guys don’t even talk to me because they think that Curley will get mad. Not to mention the fact that for some reason the guys here think that I am a hooker. All I want to do is talk to someone; Curley only talks about jabbing and giving people the quick 1, 2. I can’t believe I am living like this when I could have been in the pictures but mi old lady messed up mi chance. I am thinking of leaving Curley and getting my own place somewhere. This is nothing close to the life I could have been living. This is not even how I want to be living. PLEASE help me get out of here I would not mind living with u for a while just until I can get on my feet alone and without Curley. Think about it please and get back at me. Hope to hear back from you soon thanks
lol
ReplyDelete