Tiasha Garcia
November 16, 2009
Block A
Section 3 - # 21
Well when they discribed the scene when Candy's old useless dog was being discused and wether they should shoot him or not, the mood was tense and odd. Nobody knew what to say, and no one backed up Candy. Everyone seemed to be on Carlson's side about Candy's dog. But I know if I was there I would've deffenitly say something.
I would have felt horrible about Carlson sort of convincing Candy to shoot his dog. If you know something is so imprtant to somebody, why would you even want to bring up killing it or getting rid of it an option? I would've felt so bad for Candy and probably known exactly how he felt. I've would have told Carol that it was none of his concern wether the dog was useless or not. If Candy took it out of the bunkhouse and the dog didn't bother him, he should just leave the dog alone! Even if majority of the people were on Carlson's side about Candy's old dog I still would have stuck to my opinion and hopefully talk Carlson out of shooting Candy's dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment