Sunday, November 29, 2009

Arianna Devoe
11 29 2009
Mr. Lourenco, Block A
Section 5 #50

At this point of the story the character I have the most sympathy for is Lennie. I think Lennie has been through a lot. Everything he has lost his aunt Clara, the mice, the puppy, Curley’s wife, and the loss of tending the rabbits were hurtful to Lennie. Nobody gets Lennie; he's like in his own little world all by himself. If Lennie wasn’t slow minded I his ways could have changed. I feel really bad for Lennie, all his dreams are now gone. His best friend had to kill him because he accidently killed Curley’s wife. The death of Curley’s wife wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, or even Lennie’s fault. I wish they could have thought of a better way, rather than killing Lennie. His dreams and thoughts are all gone. Lennie is someone who I give most sympathy for.

No comments:

Post a Comment