Thalia Mercedes
Block A
Question 21:
If I would have been in the bunk house while candy was being pressured to let Carlson kill the dog, Candy dog would have been living. I would have stood up for candy and his dog. I would have been the only one to protest besides Candy. I would have come to an agreement with the other men in the bunk house. My suggestion would have been that Candy’s dog sleep in the barn just like the puppies do. This would have weakened the reason to kill the Candy’s dog. The only reason the men wanted to kill the dog is that it stunk up the bunk house. If Candy’s dog slept in the barn this would no longer be a problem.
I probably reacted differently because I know what the dog means to Candy. I know that the dog was his only companion. The other Men probably thought, it’s not my business, and Candy can just get a new dog. But, if they would have known how strongly Candy felt about his dog and only companion they would have at least tried to protest about Carlson Killing Candy’s dog.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment