Thalia Mercedes
Mr.Lourenco
English 9 Block A
11-5-09
As you already know George is obligated to care for Lennie. I can relate with George almost every single Friday or Saturday. Some how I’m always the one that is chosen to take care of my 3 little cousins, little brother and my 14 year old cousin which still counts as babysitting cause he so immature . I’m not even the oldest; it would make more sense for the oldest person to take care of them but, No! I don’t mind babysitting once in a while like two of the little monster at a time, but all five! I always feel like there taking advantage of me. The only reason I don’t say anything when they tell me to baby-sit is my grandmother. My grandmother is always complaining how her back hurts and everything so I don’t want to send all of them over there. This is some what like Lennie’s situation. The only difference is that my cousins aren’t dumb and their guardians aren’t dead.
When I first started babysitting no one every wanted to listen to me. They did what ever they wanted. They threw things on the floor, spilt things and didn’t even bother cleaning it up. Now their way different .I have learned to control them. They listen to me now because they know if they don’t their going to my grandmother’s house and they don’t like it their cause it’s boring. I bet George is obligated to take care of Lennie because Lennie has the mental capability of a child. Cause if Lennie didn’t have a problem George wouldn’t feel bad leaving him to live his life alone
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment