Chabely Cordero
Mr.Lourenco
English 1
My view on Curleys wife and her situation is that shes hopeless.I think that she isnt satisfied with how her life has turned out,being married to of all people Curley. Curleys wife is said to be very beautiful and shes living on a ranch?I think she still has dreams even though shes married and wants to make something out of her life. I think she knows she can do better than Curley and thats why she walks around the ranch all day "looking for Curley" because she doesnt have anything better to do.I also think the ranch guys dont give her enough credit i mean being surrounded by sweaty guys all day and being the only girl there and on top of all that being married to a physcho like Curley now that cant be easy.I think she should just leave Curley and follow her dreams while shes still young,beautiful,and still has her sanity bcause of Curleys crazy and jealous ways.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment