Mr. Lourenco
English 9 - A Block
November 22, 2009
Section 4 Topic #37
Dear Jennifer,
(space)
(indent) Hey how have you been ? Im doing good. Its been awhile since we last heard from each other. Well to keep you informed let me tell you what i have done. I got married to a guy named Curley. He is short,muscular,coarse hair and a boxer. To tell you the truth i really dont like Curley at all. He never buys me things or takes me places. We live on his father's ranch a couple miles south of Solidad. I get real lonley so i go around and talk to the other guys like Slim,Carlson,Crooks,George,Lennie or Candy. Most of them dont like talking to me because then Curley will think something is going on. Yesterday the boys left out to town and i was stuck with Candy,Lennie and Crooks. I actually thought to my self and figured out that us four were the weakest people on the ranch.
(space)
(indent) I really want to get out of here and do bigger and better things. I still remember when i was talking to that movie star who was in the pitchers and said he woulda called me to put me in those pitchers. It really hurt when he never called me. I was really depressed and then you can guess what happend next...I married Curley. Well i feeling like conversating with someone upclose and i hear someone in the barn so write back and sooon. Bye
Sincerely,
Curley's Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment