Monday, November 9, 2009

Dranny Garcia 
Mr. L 
English 9 Block A
11/9/09
Section 2 Topic 11
If i were to live in the bunkhouse with the characters from the book I think I will go crazy. They talked Candy into killing his dog. Who would do this? When that was the only friend that Candy had. I know that what Slim says goes but, that is just messed up. Some of the good things might be that they will have your back in bad and good times. Just like they had Lennie's when Curley and Lennie started to fight. They might also keep me laughing with their dry jokes but, sometimes funny ones. One reason I wont like living in the bunk is because Curley is so annoying. There is no reason for hating on people who are taller and just start a fight with them. I wont put up with it I think I would start fighting with him right on the spot. It will also be kind of awkward. Like when they were deciding on wether to keep the dog or not and they just stayed their in silence. That is just awkward.  Those are some of my reasons on why i would like to live in the bunkhouse and why not.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment