Zoraida Tejada
Mr.Lorenco
Block A
11-22-09
Yes, I think that it is possible for anyone to feel as isolated as Crooks because many teens around the world are being bullied, have no family, and no friends. Also discrimination. I think that people are isolated because most of today's teens are being called nasty names like "geek" or "nerd" and the stuff like that is what gets them to feel so lonely. I also think that people whos' families don't support them or that just don't have a family who is there for them are the ones who are more isolated because every child or adult needs their family or friends to support them. With out having someone to talk to and be comfortable and trustworthy of them its like not having a life it is the same as not having freedom. I think I myself would feel empty,I would probably cry and I would definetly want my family to be there for me or at least a close friend or just someone to talk to.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment