Arianna Devoe
Block: A
Mr.Lourenco
11-4-2009
George was angry because he believes that the bus driver had him get off the bus too soon. There were many periods of time where i felt powerless and taken advantage of. One period of time was when my so called friends pushed me around in the 7th grade. I felt as if i wasn't wanted. As if i was a little child getting told what to do by my parents. I was a follower, never putting my guard down. Everyone told me to stand up for myself but they didn't understand. If they were my friends they would have. I was stupid and didn't listen to what they were saying. I was afraid that if i said something they wouldn't be my friends and they would start rumors about me so i kept my mouth shut. it was like my mouth was taped. Whatever my friends said i would do it, even if it was bad. I just did what they told me so i could fit in. I didn't believe in myself, I wasn'y confident. By the time this new girl Daizha came into my life i changed. I moved on with a diffrent life style. I was a whole new diffrent person. I was the energetic, happy, little girl that everyone wanted around. I was so thankful to get out of the friendship with those girls. Daizha changed me for the better. If i would have stayed friends with those girls i would be under their trap, their wing. That was a period of time where i had felt powerless and take advantage of.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment