Sunday, November 8, 2009

Section 2 topic #11

Marc Ayala
Mr.Lourenco
English-A
Section 2 Topic #11

If I was living in a bunk and working on a ranch with the characters from Of Mice and Men, I would feel angry most of the time. The reason why I would be angry all the time is because of the type of person Curley is. His hating for people who are bigger than him will always have him fighting with other people, At one point I think I will fight with Curley if I were there. Also because of Curleys wife, the way he is with his wife will have him all over the place bothering people when they are trying to work just to see where his wife is.
But there could be a good point in living in the bunk house with all of the characters. That would be all of the things that happen in the bunk house, there is a lot of excitement with each and every character, like with Candy him and Carlson having an argument over if they should keep or kill Candys dog. Also with Curley when he goes and fights with Lennie and Lennie crushes his hand, and its ironic how Curleys whole Career depends on his hand and Lennie takes that all away. These are the both good and bad points of living with the characters in the book Of Mice and Mice

No comments:

Post a Comment