Tiasha Garcia
Mr.Lurenco
English 9 - Block A
November 9, 2009
Section 2 #11
I would feel many different ways about living in the bunkhouse with the other men in this story if I were Lennie or George. In one way I'd probably feel comfortable because their mostly going throught the same thing I am, in terms of not having a real home, and in need of a job and money. They also know how it feels to be in this situation and that could be comforting. Another way I might feel about living in the bunkhouse with all these characters and working on the ranch with them is like I had to be very catious with every move and every word I said. Everyone seems to talk about one another and say things or repeat things they sholdn't which creates alot of problems. I'd also have another bad feeling, every man for themselves. At the ranch they all seem to get along but the also have atleast one dislike about eachother. And when it comes to the fights they all instigate and don't back eachother up.
I would'nt really try to rely on anybody or pick any fights. I would do my work and keep a low profile. I think that'd be the best way to live at the bunkhouse. Some things would make me comtrable and others would make me want to leave as soon as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment