Sunday, November 22, 2009

Section 4

Luis Sanchez

Mr.Lourenco

Topic 37

Dear Jenny,

I am tired of being in this ranch. And i am tired of of being around all these men that think that i am a hooker. Curley is not even a good husband. I have nobody to talk to here. Everybody is afraid that if i talk to them they would get into trouble. I am sick of staying in a house all day long. These people here don't even know my name. They just call Curley's wife. Sooner or later i am going to escape out here. I know that i deserve a better life than what i have over here. I am tired of having to wear these bad clothes every day. If it is possible can i go over and spend a couple nights at your place. At least for a couple of nights until i get a place of my own. I think i am going to have the chance to get out of here around April. If anything else happens I'll let you know. Hope to see you soon. Bye.

Sincerely,
Curley's Wife



No comments:

Post a Comment