Cesar Depena
Writing 9
Section 3 # 21
Block A
If I was in the bunkhouse when they were trying to convince candy to kill his dog I would of told him not to do it. That dong was all that candy had and they killed it. Now Candy has no one just like all the other guys in the bunk house. That dog was like the only thing he can call a family and who knows how long he has had that dog before. For all we know he could have had that dog when it was just a pup. I would of backed up candy and told them all that candy shouldn’t have to see his dog being killed and no one should have the right to kill his dog. And it don’t matter if they gave him a new dog it won’t be the same as his old dog and I don’t think he will feel right if he had to replace his dog for some random ne pup. But I know I would of done everything I could to avoid killing the only family I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment