Tuesday, November 17, 2009

: ]

Laura Matta

Mr. Lourenco

11179

English 9 - Block A


Section 3 - # 27


If I was a lawyer and I was defending Lennie who was being charged with felony assault. I would tell the jury man things. For example I would tell them that Lennie doesnt have the prior knowledge that others may have. Lennie sometimes cannot promise things as quickly let alone at all. The incident that happened in Weed because of Lennie touching that girls dress. I also would've told the jury that Lennie has a thing for soft silky things. And he didnt think that touching the girls dress was a big deal. But when he started touching her dress the lady screamed and it got Lennie scrared so he held onto the dress. I think any person would've gotten scared if someone was tugging on their clothing for no such reason. I also would've told the jury that Lennie is innocent of the charged that was put in against him.

No comments:

Post a Comment