Marc Ayala
Mr.Lourenco
Section 3 Topic 21
English-A
What I would do if I was in the bunk house with Carlson with being pressured to kill my dog, I would tell them that they don’t have a right to take my companion away from me just because he stinks and he is no good. Also the dog doesn’t belong to Carlson it belongs to Candy and what ever is yours is yours, you do what ever you want with it. Those are my thoughts on it.
What I will tell them is what does my dog have to do anything with your sleep, If you don’t like the smell you can just sleep outside. The other thing I would say to them is why are you going to take away something important from me, why don’t you just let me take your luger if that’s important to you just because I don’t like the way it looks.
What I would do is if they come after me and the dog if I said no is just leave the bunk house and find another place to sleep for the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment