Eddy Munoz
Mr.Lourenco
11/18/09
Block A
Section 3, #28
My oppinion of George's decision to let Lennie fight, I think was wrong. When Curley decided to get in Lennies face, and try to fight with him, thats when george should have stepped in. Most of the time George helps Lennie stay out of trouble, and stay out of situations where he would get hurt. This time, George was not acting like the caretacker that Lennie needs. I think that George should have come to Lennies defense right when Curley was intimidating Lennie. George was definetly wrong for letting Lennie fight with Curley, even though he knows how Lennie can get, and in the trouble they can get in.
In my oppinion, I think that George did this because he doesnt like Curley. I think that George really wanted someone to beat Curley up, but he doesnt want to be the one to do it. Since Lennie is a big guy, and Curley is getting in his face, George probably thought that it was the perfect time for Lennie to beat him up, and show him a lesson. So i think that George''s actions were out of anger, and it was a very cowardly move on Georges part.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment